Following the example of their fabled Queen, Cleopatra, Egyptians bathed in honey and milk. Queen Anne of England used it to silken her hair; from the Ancient Greeks to the Roman Empire, honey has never lost its regal, ever-amber lustre. We love the luxury of its sensual essence…but we also know that it’s a highly efficient and wholesome humectant and healer. Introducing our limited edition Naked Honey collection – three aspects of golden warmth and sun-made sweetness for the body, layered with two decidedly different honeycomb-derived fragrances – celebrating the secret lives of Queen Bees. Complementary shades of High-Light Powder, Eye Shadow and Lipglass are all the buzz for summer.
MAC is launching a new limited edition collection, Naked Honey, on June 11, 2009 (July internationally). The collection features neutral colors of lipglasses, eyeshadows, and highlighting powders. It also includes fragrances and body products. All the products feature a gorgeous honeycomb design.
Creations Fragrance ($22.50)
- Africanimal – A scent that starts with a honey-ness that’s seductive and given its dash of pepper, not without spice. Add a dark kiss of bergamot and wood, and an aromatic orgy breaks out to create a scent that’s all-honey, but far from sweet.
- Naked Honey – An aromatic journey that traces honey’s fragrant heart back to summer’s sweetest blooms. Energy starts to buzz, spirits soar. Light floral and woodsy notes float toward an electric finale. Sweet and sexy all the way.
- Creme de Miel – frosty light gold
- Pollinator – mid-tone warm reddened peach with pearl
- Buckwheat – dark copper brown with multi-dimensional pearl
High-Light Powder ($24.50)
A super fine, pearlized highlighting powder that features an embossed honeycomb pattern. Creates soft highlights, great for the cheeks, brows, shoulders, etc.
- Honey Light – a light peachy gold with shimmer
- Golden Nectar – muted golden tan with gold shimmer
- She’s a Star – light neutral gold
- Queen Bee – mid-tone apricot with multi-dimensional pearl
- Buzz – dark copper brown with multi-dimensional pearl
Naked Honey Body Wash ($19.50)
Formulated from bio-converted honey, this body wash cleanses the skin while providing the soothing and moisturizing benefits of lavender, narcisus, jasmine flower and blue agave extracts. Provides a sensual, calming, cleansing experience.
Naked Honey Hand and Body Cream ($22.50)
A sensuous cream made from bio-converted honey, shea butter and vitamins C and derivatives. Absorbs quickly for skin – softening moisture. Conditions, nourishes, protects. Use on all areas where ultra-moisture is called for.
Naked Honey Skin Salve ($18.50)
Formulated from honey, organic beeswax, sunflower oil, and other ingredients. This rich honey-scented and flavored slave instantly moisturizes and helps recondition dry skin.