It’s summertime, so I’m not exactly getting my Gossip Girl fix every Monday – except for the reruns of course. I’m jonesing for some new Gossip Girl episodes! But I’ll settle for some new Gossip Girl beauty tidbits. Now who wouldn’t want to know what products are used when getting our favorite Upper East Siders and Brooklynites all pretty? Lucky for us, Gossip Girl head makeup artist, Amy Tagliamonti, recently spilled to Allure editor Victoria Kirby, her favorite products to use on the show.
- Cargo Blush in Catalina
- Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow Palette in Dunes and Spices
- Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner
- Lancome L’Extreme Lengthening Mascara
- Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation
- Makeup Up For Ever Glossy Full Couleur Lip Gloss
- NARS Duo Eye Shadow in Cordua
Read the details here.