I loved how Adir Abergel styled Sienna Miller’s hair for the 2009 MTV Movie Awards. The beachy waves are so relaxed yet glamorous at the same time. It was perfect for the award show. The Frederic Fekkai stylist shares the steps he used to create the look:
- He used Fekkai Marine Hair Zero-Humidity Frizz Control to block humidity and seal in hydration, keeping flyaways and frizz at bay
- He added lift and volume by using Fekkai Coiff Bouffant Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel at the roots
- Blow dry the hair completely
- Wrap small sections around a 1 1/4″ curling iron, leaving the ends out
- Once curling is finished, he applied Fekkai Coiff Magnifique Ultra-Light Finishing Cream to sections of hair, creating separation on the ends
Now you too can achieve the surfer girl curls. You’ll be able to achieve this look in under 20 minutes.