It’s heating up outside again. You know what that means, it’s time to bust out the SPF! Although, I should mention that you should slathering on SPF everyday regardless of whether the sun is out or not, since UV rays can go through clouds. Remember UV exposure is the number one cause of skin damage, wrinkles, discolorations, and not to mention skin cancer! That’s why sun safety is so important.
And that’s where the Sephora Sun Safety Kit ($22.50) comes into play. The kit contains 13 trial sized suncare products that comes in a bright, yellow bag made from recycled plastic. And you’ll feel great knowing that 100% of the net profits of the kit sales will go towards The Skin Cancer Foundation.
Try out this array of products and find your perfect match. Do something good for your skin and feel good knowing that 100% of the net profits from the sales of this set will be donated to The Skin Cancer Foundation. Stay safe this summer!
Here’s what included in the kit:
- 0.14 oz Murad Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15
- 0.23 oz DDF Protect and Correct UV Moisturizer SPF 15
- 0.5 oz Jack Black Double Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20
- 0.25 oz Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Defense Lotion SPF 30
- 1.0 oz Anthony Logistics Facial Moisturizer SPF 15
- 0.1 oz Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection SPF 40
- 0.34 oz Korres Watermelon Sunscreen Face Cream SPF 30
- 0.33 oz Cosmedicine Medi-matte Oil Control Lotion SPF 20
- 0.08 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 55 PA+++
- 0.25 oz Ole Henriksen Herbal Day Cream SPF 15
- 0.4 oz Philosophy Hope in a Jar SPF 20
- 0.25 oz Smashbox Photo Finish UVA/UVB SPF 15
- 0.01 oz Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Well-Rested for Eyes SPF 30