Megan Fox lands the cover of the June issue of Elle looking muy caliente. Inside the issue she talks about losing weight, her relationship, and growing up.
- On getting down to 99 pounds while shooting Jennifer’s Body: “I decided I would turn myself into a zombie. I got super, super skinny, stayed out of the sun for four months, and got to where I was losing my eyelashes and my eyebrows.”
- On maturing early: “I’ve lived the life of a 35-year-old since I was 18. I’m so suspicious of boys-slash-men. I just don’t like them or trust them.
- On misbehaving while growing up: “I was grounded for all my childhood. Not most–all. I wasn’t doing anything particularly crazy. I just never appreciated authority figures preaching to me.”
- On the theory that her sudden success emasculated Green: “He went through this already, and he doesn’t want it back–It was horrible. So he has sympathy. He’s the one person that I know that if I’m struggling and everything’s getting crazy, I can call.”
- On wanting to keep the status of her relationship private: “No, I do not want to comment on my relationship, period. It’s private. It doesn’t belong to the world. It’s mine. It’s Brian’s. It’s not for other people to judge and talk about and write about in In Touch Weekly.”
Check out the full interview on newsstands today.