Oscar winning, British beauty, Kate Winslet, has revealed her favorite beauty products. She also credits her youthful glow to wearing sunscreen and less makeup. The following are some of her faves and her thoughts on them.
- Tracie Martyn Shakti Resculpting Body Cream ($155). “I use it every day, all over my body. It truly is incredible.”
- Kerastase Volumactive Mousse ($35). “It’s nice and airy and doesn’t weigh down my hair.”
- Lippmann Collection Nail Lacquer in Prelude to a Kiss ($15). “The shade is fresh and clean. Not overdone.”
- Lancome Le Crayon in Caramel ($22). “I toss this in my bag and just smudge it on my lips when I need a little color.”
- Jillian Dempsey Eye Shadow Trio in Pebble Wash ($9). “These colors look natural on me.”
- Lancome Tresor ($48-83). “When Lancome asked me to be the spokeswoman, it was ironic because this was the first fragrance I ever wore.”