Reese Witherspoon wore her hair in two different ways on Oscar night. She wore her hair up in and updo for the ceremony and let it loose for the afterparty.
- Apply Matrix Vavoom Height of Glam Volumizing Foam to damp hair
- Blow dry with a large round brush
- Rake Matrix Biolage Molding Souffle through hair for shine and piecey-ness
- Gather hair into a ponytail at the nape of the neck and twist into a textured knot.
- Secure with pins and spray with hairspray to finish
- Spray three-inch sections of hair with Matrix Vavoom Gold Head Iron-In Control
- Wrap hair around a two-inch curling iron
- Pull the side pieces back with bobby pins
- Spray with Matrix ShapeMaker Hairspray