- Part hair to the left and divide hair into three sections. The section on the right should have three quarters of hair with the remaining hair split between the other two smaller sections – middle and left
- Pull the right section of hair back into a low ponytail at the nape, just behind the right ear
- Twist the ponytail, working Aveda Light Elements Defining Whip into the hair. Coil and loosely wrap the ponytail around the base, creating a flower shape. Secure with pins.
- Add more product to the remaining two sections.
- For the middle section, add volume in the front, before twisting it back and pinning around the flower shape. Do the same twisting with the left section to create a layered-flower like effect.
- Finish with Aveda Air Control.
- Shake head to loosen and get a more natural movement.