I really like the hairstyle that Mark Townsend created for Amy Adams on Oscar night.
- Spray hair with Matrix Biolage Bodifying Spray Gel and blow dry with a large Spornette Mixed Bristle Round Brush
- Once hair is dry, rake Matrix Biolage Molding Souffle through hair to create a soft, piecey texture
- Gather hair at the nape of the neck.
- Loop hair into a sideways figure eight stretching the length of the hairline, letting the ends of the hair fall over the chignon.
- Secure with several bobby pins.
- Finish with Matrix Vavoom Shape Maker Shaping Spray.