Jeanine Lobell, Chanel makeup artist, created Natalie Portman’s look at the Oscars last night. Lobell took cue from Natalie’s orchid Rodarte dress, creating a look that was “cool punk-rock sexy fairy.”
- apply Chanel Powder Blush in Narcisse high on the cheek bones
- Chanel Silky Eye Shadow Duo in Orient Express. To create the smoky eye look, apply the pale pink as a base, then smudge the dark purple on the lid and lower lash line.
- apply Chanel Intense Eye Pencil in Noir to the insides of the eyes
- apply several coats of Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Noir to lashes
- define brows with Chanel Perfect Brows in Brun
- Chanel Glossier in Galactic
- dust Chanel Sheer Brilliance in Sunkissed onto arms, shoulders, and décolleté